Bacon Wrapped Goat Cheese Stuffed Dates
8 strips of bacon, sliced in half
16 Medjool dates
4 oz. Raspberry Jalapeño Bacon goat cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Using a sharp knife, slice the dates open lengthwise to remove the pit and also create a pocket.
3. Stuff goat cheese into the pocket of each date.
4. Wrap each date with a half slice of bacon, securing with a toothpick through the top.
5. Place bacon wrapped dates on a rimmed bacon sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
6. Remove from oven, and place dates on their side before baking for another 6-7 minutes. Continue this process until all sides are browned and crisped to your liking.
7. Once baking is completed, place dates on the prepared plate and allow some of the excess grease to absorb into the paper towels. Serve warm.