Christmas Cheese Log
1 lb. Ithíka Acres Creamery Sun-dried Tomato chèvre, softened
1 tsp. Italian seasoning
1 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. salt
2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
6 oz. salami, finely chopped
3/4 cup green olives, finely chopped
1/3 cup green onion, finely minced
7 oz. sun dried tomato strips in olive oil, roughly chopped
1/4 cup parsley or chives, finely chopped
1. Spray a loaf pan with oil then line with cling wrap, leaving some overhang
2. In a large bowl, mix cheese log ingredients together. East and adjust salt as desired.
3. Scrape into loaf pan and level surface, pressing to remove air pockets.
4. Cover with cling wrap overhang and refrigerate for 4 hours.
5. Turn out onto platter, peel off cling wrap.
6. Tip with sun-dried tomato and pour over olive oil. Garnish with parsley and rosemary sprigs to give it a festive look.
Serve with crackers.