Pear, Chevre, and Honey, Naan Bread Pizzas
- 1 Bosc pear, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 tbsp. butter
- 8 oz. Ithíka Acres Creamery Plain Jane chevre
- 1/4 cup sweet onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 15 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 4 tbsp. honey
- 2 pieces of naan bread
- Sauté your onions in 1 tbsp. olive oil with sugar and salt over medium heat until browned.
- Melt butter in a pan over medium-low heat, add pears & roast for 10 minutes, flipping once.
- Add 3 sprigs of thyme to a small bowl with 2 tbsp. olive oil, let sit for at least 5 minutes.
- Make your honey whipped chèvre by mixing Plain Jane Chevre with 2 tbsp. honey and 5 sprigs of thyme.
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Brush olive oil onto your naan then add and spread honey whipped chèvre.
- Add onions and pear, bake for about 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Top off with the rest of the thyme and 1 tbsp. of drizzled honey.