Raspberry Jalapeño Bacon Goat Cheese Crescent Poppers
- 8 oz. Raspberry Jalapeño Bacon goat cheese
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- refrigerated crescent rolls (one 8 oz. tube)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Put the goat cheese into a bowl and stir it to make it really creamy.
- Open up your tube of crescent rolls and place on your cutting board.
- Separate them into two rectangles and pinch together the perforations to create two nice rectangles.
- With the back of your spoon, spread half of the cream cheese mixture onto one of the retables. Save the other half of the mixture for the other rectangle. (You will have two rectangles per tube of crescent rolls.)
- Once you’ve spread your half portion of cream cheese on one of your rectangles, start with the long end of the roll, and roll.
- Once it’s all rolled up, you will need to cut your log into 16 pinwheels. Place them face up, with the cream cheese facing upward on a cookie sheet.
- Pop these into the oven for about 13 minutes until they are golden brown. Keep an eye on them, as each oven varies.