Raspberry Jalapeño Bacon Popper burger
- 4 oz. Ithíka Acres Raspberry Jalapeño Bacon goat cheese
- 1 lb. ground beef (80% lean/20% fat)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 slider buns
- wax paper, optional
- Divide burger meat in half and then divide each half into 3 to end up with 6 balls of the same size.
- Take each ball and divide in half for the top & bottom of a burger. Shape into two thin patties that are about the size of the buns. If you have wax paper to work on it’ll help prevent sticking.
- Take a spoonful of the goat cheese and spread onto half the patties.
- Take the other half of the patty and set it on top of the filled patty. Squeeze the edges together to form a single burger.
- Cook on grill or in pan on the stove turning once half way through.