Roasted Cranberry and Goat Cheese Flatbreads
- 1 and 1/2 cup fresh cranberries
- 3 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped shallot
- 1/2 tsp. chopped dry thyme
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 flatbreads
- Ithíka Acres Cranberry Honey Walnut goat cheese, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix cranberries, maple syrup, shallot thyme, and salt in a baking dish. Roast, stirring once or twice, until the cranberries burst and the mixture is. bubbling and caramelizing along the edge, about 15 minutes. Remove from oven and stir until the cranberries are broken down and the mixture is thick. Set aside.
- Lay flatbreads out on work surface. Spread the hot cranberry mixture over the flatbreads, dividing evenly. Top with the goat cheese. Bake directly on the oven rack until the cheese is softened and flatbread is crispy, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Cut into 8 small wedges or strips each.