Roasted Red Peppers with Pesto and Goat Cheese
- 8 baby red bell peppers
- 2 heaping tbsp. prepared pesto
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 3 oz. Ithíka Acres Creamery Tzatziki goat cheese
- Fresh Oregano
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Slice mini bell peppers in half and remove stem and seeds. Place in a large bowl (or large ziplock bag) and toss with pesto, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar until peppers are completely covered.
- Line up peppers on a baking sheet and top the peppers with the goat cheese.
- Place into oven, bake for 15 minutes.