Spinach and Goat Cheese Pizza
2 Naan flatbreads
1 tbsp olive oil
4 cups of baby spinach
3 garlic cloves – minced
Pinch of red pepper flakes
8 twists of black pepper from a pepper mill
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 oz. garlic and herb goat cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
3. Add 1 tbsp olive oil to the frying pan.
4. Add half the spinach to the frying pan and sauté until wilted – about 3 minutes.
5. Add the minced garlic, red pepper flakes, black pepper and the rest of the spinach to the frying pan and sauté until all is wilted – about another 2 minutes.
6. Remove frying pan from the heat and set aside.
7. Place flatbread pizzas on a baking sheet, pizza pan or baking stone. I used a pizza pan.
8. Evenly spread the spinach mixture over the two flatbreads.
9. Sprinkle mozzarella and parmesan evenly over the two flatbreads.
10. Add 5 or 6 small dollops of goat cheese evenly over each flatbread.
11. Bake in the oven for 5 minutes.
12. After cooking for 5 minutes, turn the broiler on and broil until cheese is nicely melted and slightly brown. This only takes a minute or two so watch carefully so it doesn’t burn.